Wiretap - Tape Tee - Cream
: In stock
- Premium build quality
- Custom designed from the ground up
- Intuitive dropped front label
- Gender-neutral, boxy oversized fit
- 220gsm French Terry construction – thick but not heavy on the body.
- Set in sleeve with longer sleeve length than most conventional t-shirts.
- Neck Tape with printed tagline for comfort.
- Two needle cover stitch in hem, sleeves and neckline.
- Ethically and sustainably manufactured in Melbourne, VIC.
The Tape tee features a small green tape logo screen-printed just left of the abdominal area – a subtle position that encourages people to look a little closer and ties in with the Environmental Eavesdropping ideology. On the back you’ll find graphical elements screen printed on the left mid-to-lower back section. Based on old science theory and early science fiction novel book covers, the text at the top reads “Wiretap AudioVisual” followed by “Environmental Eavesdropping” and “An Experimental Intuitive”. Below the text is an image of a satellite with two globes orbiting each other. These are green and grey in colour. Below the satellite image is the tape logo and the Japanese kanji characters that translate as “visual static” in English.
The shirt itself is cream/off-white in colour and features Wiretap’s intuitive “drop” front label design. Located at the bottom left of the shirt, the direction identifier labels help the wearer determine the front of the shirt, and double as a loop to attach the Wiretap cap featured in the Environmental Eavesdropping capsule collection, or anything else the wearer wishes to attach or clip on. The drop label, along with the custom shirt fabric helps the tee be found in a closet or wardrobe setting purely by feel.
Free Shipping on orders over $99.00